Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our products. The protection of your personal data is important to us and we want you to feel safe when visiting our website. With this data protection declaration we would like to explain to you which data we collect for which purposes on our website and on which legal basis this happens. In addition, we will inform you about your rights and whom you can contact if you have any questions about data protection or complaints.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Contact data of the responsible person
Piasten GmbH Piastenstrasse 1 91301 Forchheim
Tobias Bachmüller, Joel-Florian Beck, Bastian Fassin, Rolf Schröppel
What is personal data?
Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as your real name, your address, your telephone number, your position and your company. Information that is not directly associated with your real identity - such as the number of users of a site - is not personal data.
General information on the collection, processing and use of personal data when you visit our website
When you visit our website, the web server saves the following data by default and temporarily for the purpose of system security:
- Browser and operating system type (manufacturer, version),
- File name of the page called up,
- Original page from which the file was requested,
- Date and time of the query,
- The amount of data transferred when the page is called,
- Access status (successful - file found, not successful - file not found),
- IP address of the requesting computer.
These data are used exclusively for the improvement of our offer, as well as the determination of disturbance causes and permit no conclusion on your person.
The information from the server log files is not merged with other data sources. The server log files are deleted immediately after a statistical evaluation.
Legal basis of the collection:
Processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
Possibility of objection:
As these data are absolutely necessary for the provision of the website, there is no possibility to object.
Data exchange and transfer of personal data to third parties
In order to be able to offer our website on the Internet, we make use of various service providers. When selecting our service providers, we strictly ensure that they also comply with the statutory provisions on data protection and conclude corresponding contracts for processing orders (Art. 28 DSGVO) with them.
At the request of law enforcement authorities, we pass on your data without your express consent if there are concrete indications of illegal or abusive conduct and if it is necessary to clarify an illegal use of our services or for prosecution.The legal basis for such transmission in these cases is as followsArt. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (legitimate interest of the person responsible)
A "cookie" is a small text file that is created when you visit our website and stored on your computer. Cookies help us to know whether you have visited our website before. A cookie can only contain information that we ourselves send to your computer - it cannot read private data. If you accept the cookies on our pages, we do not have access to your personal information, but with the help of the cookies we can identify your computer.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Legal basis of this data collection and use:
Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO
Possibility to object to session cookies:
You can change your browser settings so that cookies are either completely blocked or you are informed as soon as a cookie is set. This allows you to decide immediately whether you want to block cookies. However, rejecting all cookies may limit the use of certain features on our website. For information on how to change your browser settings on your computer or mobile device to block cookies, please refer to your browser's Help menu or the software manufacturer's website.
Cookies / usage analysis using Matomo
We use two types of cookies on our websites. So-called session cookies are used, which store data for technical session control in the memory of your browser. This data is not personal and is deleted at the latest when you close your browser.
Legal basis of this data collection and use:
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO
Personal data is only collected, processed and used by us if you voluntarily provide us with it, for example by using our contact form.Without your separate consent, we will only use the data you provide us with to process the request you make to us when you contact us. With complete handling of your request, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial regulations, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent. However, we are authorized in individual cases to provide information about your data to competent authorities, insofar as they request your data for the purpose of fulfilling the statutory powers (e.g. criminal prosecution). Under no circumstances will your personal data be passed on to third parties, neither free of charge nor for a fee.
Legal basis for data collection and use:
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO (consent)
Data transfer to a third country
A data transfer to third countries (countries outside the EU) or international organizations does not take place in principle, unless this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
The computer center of our hosting partner is located on the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany.
We take all necessary technical and organisational security measures to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of your personal data. Your data is stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public. The persons entrusted with the maintenance of this website are obliged to treat personal data confidentially and to comply with the relevant data protection laws. Should you wish to contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information transmitted is not guaranteed. The content of e-mails can be viewed by third parties. We therefore recommend that you only send us confidential information by post.
Your rights - rights of information, objection, deletion, correction, complaint, right to transfer data
According to the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) or the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-neu) you have:
- the right to receive free information about the data stored about you, its origin and recipient, as well as the purpose of the data processing (Art. 15 DSGVO);
- the right to immediate correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 DSGVO);
- the right to the deletion of data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Art. 17 DSGVO);
- the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of use, we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO (Art. 18 DSGVO);
- the right to receive from us your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to demand the transfer to another responsible person (Art. 20 DSGVO);
- the right to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result of the revocation, the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation is not affected. For the future, with the revocation of your consent, we are no longer entitled to data processing based on this consent (Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO);
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the statutory provisions (Art. 77 DSGVO).
To exercise your rights, you can contact our contact person for data protection.
Contact details of our data protection officer:
Mr. Robert Schöttl,
Expert advisor for data protection and data security (GDD cert.)
81245 Munich, Germany
Phone: + 49 (0)89 896 893 26
Fax: + 49 (0)89 896 893 28
Competent supervisory authority for data protection:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
91522 Ansbach, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300
Fax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300